Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Contest!

Hey Guys! Today I'm Having a Contest! Its not a contest with a coin code or membership or anything,but anyone who gets 1 question right,they get to be a V.I.P to my next Party! Also,the first commenter gets a Shout Out on Twitter! So if you don't have a twitter,better get one now! Anyway,here are the Questions!

   1.How many followers does 49ersFan5 have on Twitter? @49ersFan5
   2.Is 49ersFan5 Awesome?
   3.Is 49ersFan5 my first penguin?
   4.Does 49ersFan5 have a Skype?
   5.Who was my first follower on twitter? (Please Don't Cheat)
   6.Does 49ersFan5 Play Pandanda A LOT?

        New Questions: 8.When was this blog created? ( In 2011,What month?)
                                 9.Am I a fan of Dq?

        Well there is one more question! This is the hardest of all! If any of you get the question right,You will. . .

          1.Followed on Twitter
          2.Gets a Shout out on Twitter
          3.Will be featured in my next post
          4.Added on Club Penguin

             Those are what you can have if you answer the final question,the question is. . .

               7.How old is 49ersFan5 on Club Penguin?

                   Yes thats the question! I will give you hints!

                Some hints are. . . . I started playing Cp a Week before Wiibob7975,I came during a party with Rockhopper,my first pin was a Red Gem, I joined before the Water Party in 2007.And the last hint,I have a blue lei! I hope you can win!


By the way! only 5 more people will be a VIP, so start commenting! Only do one question!


                                                        VIP List
                                                      101Treekinz
                                                    Wwe Vs Wwf
                                                      Epf_Agent57
                                                        _______
                                                        _______
                                                        _______
                                                        _______

                                                                                                            ~49ersFan5

10 comments:

  1. dude all these question is sample XD i can answer it in 1 sec

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.follower:159
    2.yes
    3.No
    4.No
    5.@thecphints
    6.yes
    Bonus:1325 (today)
    heres all the Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. U weren't suppose to answer all the questions. Im adding more now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone leave more comments! You still have a chance for anyone to answer the new questions! Cmon Guys! Leave your comment Below!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.you have 171 followers
    2.thecphints

    ReplyDelete