Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hiring Authors!

Hello Penguins!49ersFan5 here and I have Big News!I will be hiring Authors!Just tell me your Club Penguin info such as how old are you on Club Penguin?Your Club Penguin expirence.What posts will you do for 49ersFan5.Just put your Club Penguin info in the comments section and if I like your response,your one of the authors.I will be chooseing Only 5 for today so leave your comments below before your not an author.You may win to be one of the authors!


-49ersFan5

2 comments:

  1. Hire me
    Age:12
    Cp name: n2424
    Been Famous:No
    Been helping penguins : yes
    why would you want to become an author: So i can help club penguin with some Safe glitches but not with money and membership and i will be posting some accounts of mine that i dont use. I am a friend of club penguin and a friend of you :)

    ReplyDelete